We are having requirement for web developers having excellent knowledge of PHP technology. Candidate should meet the below listed requirements.
Job Title: CMS/PHP Master
The CMS / PHP Developer is a competent programmer, who works closely with the Senior Developer and other staff. This person pays close attention to detail and is responsible for edits to current sites and building new web solutions.
- Required Skills:
- Min. 2 year of experience in PHP, MySQL
- Strong Technical & Research Skills.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Open source Opencart, WordPress, Drupal , CakePHP etc.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and dealing with Objects
- Responsibilities and Important Attributes:
- Have ability to handle team
- Self-driven, motivated, result oriented and who never gives up. One should have clear focus of Ideatoworking's vision and mission. With Honesty, Maturity, Innovation at work inspire and motivate others.
- Should be a good team worker, learner and communicator and should able to work extended hours if required.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment
- Desire to keep learning new technologies
- Strong understanding of OOPS, Logic & Data Structures
- Art of solving complex problems with quick and simple solutions
- Knowledge of the following items are plus, but not required::
- Doing development in TDD (Test Driven Development) manner with all possible agility.
- Agile development methodology
- Experience with GIT
- API integration (MailChimp, Twitter, etc.)
Sr. Web Developer
Any Graduate in Computers/Information Technology
As soon as possible
Interested candidates kindly send their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:
- Job title in subject
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice period
- Latest resume
- Current location
- Contact information
P.S. Incomplete resumes will be discarded.